The website www.labastida-bastida.org has been developed in compliance with the Website Accessibility Guidelines in conformance with level Double-A of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 (WCAG 1.0).
It is one of the goals of Labastida to make all the information in our website available to the largest possible number of users. To this end, a series of functionalities have been implemented that make it easier to access web contents. Some of these are:
- The website contents are clear and well-structured; the browsing style has been simplified; no drop-down menus are used.
- The font size has been established using relative units, so that users can make the text bigger or smaller using browser options.
- The website visual design (font type and colour, background, etc.) is defined using CSS templates, so that users can set up their options. In case they are accessing the website from a browser that does not support CSS templates, all web contents are still accessible.
- The HTML and CSS technologies used meet the grammatical standards guaranteeing the correct visualisation of contents with different browsers.
- The images displayed on this website include texts describing them for visually impaired users who cannot view them properly.
This website has been designed and developed following WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative, www.w3.org/WAI), guidelines, whose international standards guarantee the development of accessible websites: